2012年5月30日水曜日

Garmin Firm Update 2.8 -> 3.0

今更だけど、GarminをUpdate。
更新内容は以下の通り。

Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.00:

  • Added two additional training pages.
  • Added various power-related data fields, including left and right balance for supported power meters, Normalized Power (NP), Intensity Factor (IF), Training Stress Score (TSS), maximum lap power, last lap power, and Watts/kg power.
  • Improved support for power-based workouts.
  • Added the ability to modify the FTP value and to recalculate the power zones based on the new FTP value.
  • Made improvements to the power meter calibration process.
  • Fixed an issue where Auto Zero was incorrectly displayed as an option when paired to the PowerTap hub.
  • Improved the calculation of elevation gain/loss.
  • Improved the calculation of time behind on the Virtual Partner page.
  • Fixed various issues with viewing activities in history.
  • Fixed various issues related to courses.
  • Fixed various other issues.
  • Updated translations.
要約すると
  • 今まで3つだったページを5つに
  • パワー項目を増やしたよ(NPとかTSSとかIFとか)
  • FTPを変更できるようにしたよ
  • PowerTapのAutoZero(0Powerを自動で校正する機能?)を治したよ
  • いろいろあった問題を治したよ
な感じ?w

AutoZeroはちょっと自信ないかも。
PowerMeterの項目で、Calibrationの所にあるから計測に関する事だと思うけど。

にしても、Edge500にしてから自転車乗るのが楽しくてしょうがない。
もうちょっと早く買えばよかった。

4 件のコメント:

  1. A lot of thanks for all your valuable work on this site.

    My mom loves making time for investigations and it is
    simple to grasp why. I notice all of the lively means
    you create very useful ideas via your website and increase response from other ones about this area plus our simple princess is certainly starting to learn a
    lot of things. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year.

    You are performing a fabulous job.

    my web page nike air max 2013

    返信削除
  2. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: lebron james shoes

    返信削除
  3. Hello there! Thіs article coulԁ not be written much better!
    Lоokіng at this article гeminds mе of my pгeѵіouѕ гoommate!
    He constantly kept pгеaching about thіs.
    I mοst certаinly will forwarԁ this artіcle tο him.

    Prеttу sure hе will havе a good reаd.
    Many thanks for ѕharing!

    Mу page - core workouts for men at home

    返信削除
  4. Gгeetings from Coloradο!
    I’m boгed to tears аt wοrk ѕo I decided to
    check οut yоur sitе on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the infο уou present here and can’t wait to
    take a look when I get home. Ι’m amаzeԁ
    at how fast your blog loaded on my cell
    phone .. I’m
    not еven using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!



    Ηеre is mу weblog: Gardening

    返信削除